Sunday, May 27, 2007

SHORT VIDEO OF THE COWS AT THE GAP RACE

OK I know this doesn't even do the COWS justice. I Heard from most riders we had 200+ heads of cattle on the road. I saw the Scat on your bikes I know it must have been bad. Thank for all being such good sports about it. Next year I will have rodeo clowns and a few bull riders on the back of the course to keep you entertained. I HAVE A FREE ENTRY TO THE 2008 RACE FOR THE LAST RIDER IN THE VIDEO WHO HAD TO DO SOME CYCLOCROSS. JUST EMAIL ME!

'>http://

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sam, the rider going cyclecross to avoid the cows was Gardie Jackson. I am really glad you got video of this, that was really funny. We laughed about that one for another few miles up the road. That was me laughing as Gardie was in the sticks. Still funny!

Cameron Hoffman

jrad said...

that is definitely Gardie!

Gardie said...

Sam! It was so funny! Richard Feldman even slowed down the group for me to catch back on. If there's cattle, it's got to be Idaho. We had so much fun. Thanks. No need to free entries.

Gardie

kris said...

Sam,

How about free bike cleaning? That was such a cool race and where else can you get manure all over your bike, shoes, face, facial hair, etc on a road bike?!!!

Kinda like mountain bike riding on the road or the running of the bulls.

Kris